I have moved.

Sunday, 9 March 2014

Accepting Bloggers For Review Only Tour: Fairy Texas by Margo Bond Collins





Editorial Review
Fairy, Texas is a sleeper that starts out fairly innocuously and then sweeps the reader off on a fabulous ride as Laney and her friends thwart the evil designs of the demons (or are they fairies?) who have singled out Laney as their Yatah. Fairy, Texas is also an inspired coming-of-age story as Laney navigates a new step-family, a new environment, and the attentions of more than one good-looking guy in school. I'm hoping for a sequel to Fairy, Texas, as I really hate the idea that I've seen the last of Laney, Josh, Mason and even Kayla. Fairy, Texas is a great read. ~Jack Magnus

Amy Moore, MD
Well written! Hard to put down! Margo Bond Collins is an author to follow.
Can we have a sequel? Please?

Bookbabylove
Fun, fun, fun. This book was a good time. The dialogue was fantastic and funny and spot on. It was pure YA with a YA attitude that rocked. I couldn't read this book fast enough and I am now going to pick up all I can by this author.


BLOGGERS
*$20 Paypal cash or Amazon GC(Winners Choice)
READERS: 
*Autographed paperback copy of Fairy, Texas (USA address)
*Comparable Amazon Gift Card (International)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertise On This Space For $20 monthly.